We are proud to offer scleral contact lens technology.
These lenses are specifically designed and tailored for your individual eyes. The lenses are larger than a typical hard contact. This larger size makes the lenses more comfortable and stable on the eye.
We utilize Scleral lenses for many eye conditions:
Irregular or distorted cornea
- Pellucid marginal degeneration
- Terrien’s marginal degeneration
- Salzmann’s nodular degeneration
- Corneal dystrophy
Ocular surface disease
- Dry eye syndrome
- Ocular graft-versus-host disease (GVHD)
- Sjögren’s syndrome
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Chemical or thermal burns
- Nerve damage
- Herpes simplex
- Corneal exposure
- Cornea transplant
- Photorefractive keratectomy (PRK)
- Radial keratotomy (RK)
- For injury
- For scarring
For more information or to schedule a contact lens fitting or call our office at 316-337-5500.