Find the right fit for your eyes at Opticology Eyecare.
Do you need vision correction but don’t want to wear eyeglasses full time? Contact lenses are a great option for almost anyone.
We offer a wide selection at our Wichita office, and our experienced team of eye care professionals can help you find the right contacts for you.
Call or click to schedule your appointment.
What are my options?
Dr. Barger and Dr. Aelvoet provide the lastest contact lens technology and products. We fit all types of contact lenses including disposable 1 day, 2 weeks, one month and extended wear contacts. Our doctors have a special interest in difficult to fit cases especially in those patients that have keratoconus, dry eyes, post-surgical corneas and myopia control.
- Soft contact lenses – Soft contact lenses are popular because they are very comfortable for the wearer.
- Toric Contact Lenses – These correct for astigmatism.
- Multifocal Contact lenses – These correct for people experiencing the normal age-related declined in near vision called presbyopia.
- Scleral Lenses – If you want to wear contact lenses, but have had trouble wearing them in the past, or you’ve been told you are not the right candidate for contacts, scleral contact lenses may be the solution you are looking for. Learn more here.
- Gas Permeable Lenses – Hard contact lenses are rigid gas permeable. This means that they are porous enough to allow oxygen to enter through to the cornea. Hard contact lenses keep their shape on the eye.
- Hybrid Lenses – Any patient with compromised or diseased corneal tissue that is suffering with poor vision that cannot be corrected with spectacles or traditional contact lenses may benefit from hybrid contact lenses. Hybrid lenses are available in many different designs.
- CRT Ortho-K Lenses – Ortho-K lenses are for patients with myopia (nearsightedness) that uses specially designed, gas permeable contact lenses to temporarily reshape your cornea while you sleep. The result is clear vision when you wake up and remove the lenses the following day.
Schedule a contact lens exam and contact lenses appointment to learn more about our unique care.