We are excited to announce we have resumed routine patient care!
We have implemented a stringent safety protocol in our office and have reduced our patient schedule. Safety is our #1 priority! To keep everyone safe:
- Upon arriving at our office, call (316) 337-5500 to check in. Please stay in your vehicle until you are contacted to enter.
- Due to popularity, we will continue with curbside adjustments and pick ups.
- One patient per exam, so that we can maintain social distancing. For children exams, only one parent may accompany a child to their visit.
- Extra disinfecting and sanitizing will be performed after every patient.
- If you or your child has been sick or believes they have been exposed to COVID, please reschedule.
- Please call if you have an eye emergency, we will continue to see you in the comfort of your home via our Tele-Health office visit. Call our office at (316) 337-5500 to schedule.
We look forward to returning to serving our community and seeing our wonderful patients!
Dr. Greyson Barger and Staff